Sereine believes in taking a dynamic and unique approach to each and every patient. Together we will discuss and collaboratively identify the problems and then tailor our treatment plan from there. Each patient’s care is emergent, relational, and distinctive to that individual. Relying on our training, knowledge, and experience, we discuss treatment options and come to an agreement that feels like the best fit for you and your needs.
Treatment is limited to Manhattan locations only. Treatment in outer boroughs will be considered on a limited case-by-case basis. Each session is 60 minutes long and by appointment only. Availability may include weekends and evenings.
In addition to broader treatment, areas of expertise include:
- Trauma, including Birth Trauma and Medical Trauma
- Depression and Suicidality
- Power Issues and Power Differentials
- Eating Disorders
- Anger and Stress Management
- Sexuality Concerns
- Behavioral Health Psychology
- Chronic Health Conditions
- Perinatal and Postpartum Anxiety and Depression